How the invitation ordering process works:
1. Contact me through the contact form, by email (email@example.com) or phone (352-408-4888) and tell me what you have in mind for your invitations. Information that I require to get started on your custom invitation is:
• artwork choice
• color scheme
• font or fonts (click here to see samples)
If you don't know exactly what you want, that's fine. Just contact me and we'll find an invitation that is perfect for your event.
At this point in the invitation ordering process, no payment is necessary.
2. Within 1-3 days I will email you a pdf file of your text for review and approval. Please, please, please print out the pdf and check the text very carefully. Once you approve the text for your invitation, you are responsible for all spelling and grammatical errors.
If you do not have access to a printer, or just want to do things the old-fashioned way, I will send you an ink jet printout of the design for overall size and appearance via mail for a charge of $1.50. This printout is for text only, and will not represent the actual paper that will be used for your invitation. If you would like to see the actual paper or artwork, please see the “samples” information below.
ink jet printout of your text on plain paper $1.50
watercolor artwork and your text on paper sample $4.00
starfish and your text on paper sample $5.00
handmade paper and your text sample $6.00
(all prices include shipping and custom design work)
A note on custom artwork:
If you are requesting a custom watercolor artwork, I strongly suggest that you order a sample. I want you to love your invitations, and sometimes my interpretation of “fun, squiggly lines in yellow and blue” may not be the same as yours. I will send you several samples to choose from (for the cost of one), and then you know that you will be happy with the results.
3. Once approved, payment is required in full to begin processing your order. I accept personal checks, cashier’s checks, money orders and credit cards via Paypal. If you pay by personal check, please allow several days for it to clear before I can begin work.
4. Your order is processed and within 14-20 days, your beautiful custom invitations will arrive at our home (or wherever you want them shipped). If you require a faster turn-around, please contact me and I will be happy to work with you.